You might think that you will need some form of teaching qualifications to start up education franchises. This is not necessarily the case. There are of course advantages to having such qualifications, and there are specific franchises where this might be a requirement. There are also a number of franchises where specialist qualifications are not necessary.
Children’s pre-school musical clubs are becoming increasingly popular and now there are franchise opportunities available within this growing sector. Children’s pre-school music clubs provide a fun way to educate young children through music and song. As well as to provide a great way for mums of young children to meet other mums. They do not usually require any specialist qualifications as training is provided as part of the franchise.
Other advantages of a children’s music club franchise business is that many are low cost franchises and can be started up on a small investment. This is due to the fact that you can run them during school hours. Which means they are a great opportunity for mums with young children at home or at school. Of course, that you enjoy working with children is a necessity since the vast majority of education franchises are centred around providing education in one form or another to children.
Once you have decided which education franchise is the best match for you, make sure you research well prior to making a final decision.
The following might assist you in making well informed choice:-
- Make a short list of your best 2 or 3 franchise options
- Contact franchisors and visit their offices to see their setup
- Get a list of franchisees from the franchisors and contact them to get feedback on how the franchise performs day-to-day for them
- Contact the franchise sections of a high street bank and talk to them about financing
- Get legal advice from a franchise lawyer so you are aware of the legal implications in taking on a franchise
To find education franchises that will suit you, click below to register and receive your personalised matches and download a copy of our 'How To Select Your Franchise' E-book absolutely FREE!